Saturday, October 30, 2010

Social Networking Really? Why?


As you can tell our Office has now started getting into the social media craze. Before I had a class through our Realtor Board I thought that it was all just a bunch of hooeeey, after the class I realized that there is a whole world out there more then just letting someone know that I am going to get lunch or going home. It really is a great way to get our message about about listings, the office and events the office is participating in. It really is a great way to promote the local area. It can reach far more people and more than just our neighborhood faster than anything else I could think about. Just a click and the world can find out what is happening in Ellijay, GA (not much usually but there's more then you would think). So follow us on Facebook or join our Twitter page to get the lastest updates.
So I am writing this blog hoping that others out there can find out a little more about Mountain Aire Realty and the things we do.


Stop by our office to find out about the area, enjoy a cup of coffee, tea or chocalate. We hope you hope you love the area as much as we do.
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment